About Me

My photo
I am going to be the one that will change many lives, will make a difference, and will inspire others like my life was inspired by others♥ I want to change the way people cannot get help for drug/alcohol addiction the way we should be able to get help, I want to change the way addicts think, get into the mind of an addict, and HELP them Married, and a mommy to 1.

Friday, January 20, 2012

Been a While

Hello! I am back... took a while off due to the holidays and then just getting back to normal from the holidays. We all know how that can go right? 

2011 is gone, and 2012 is here. I have many goals this year here are some of them
1.Clip Coupons and keep record of how much I have saved for the year of 2012
2. Stay clean for one more year
3. Blog more
4. Complete my AA degree to move onto my Bachelors in Psychology
5. Visit California and Vegas (trips are planned)
6. Stay organized

The end of 2011 was a little more difficult then I had anticipated. I have recently cut communications with my father who is still suffering from his alcoholic addiction. The manipulation got to be too much-this time it was over the phone and not in person so he felt he had the power but he doesn't I do. I know I will speak with him again but right now he only has my e-mail address to communicate with me but he doesn't. Some days it gets the best of me sometimes it does not. 

My parents are moving to California for the next 6 months due to my step-father getting work out there. I will be busy helping out with my grandparents, and making sure they are staying healthy. 

In September of 2011 I experienced something I never thought I would. My cousin overdosed and was dead for about 7 minutes until the paramedics got there. I have lost many people due to addiction but this one hit way too close to home. She is doing better now and is participating in counseling, and going to meetings. A couple days ago she had her ah-ha moment that I have been waiting for, for about 4 years I have been waiting for her to have this. My cousin and I are very close. 

My husband and I celebrated our 4 year anniversary in December. I am still in love and it is the best feeling ever. My son will be FOUR this year and I am not ready for this. It will be off to school for him. We are talking about another child, just unsure of when we will start trying. 

This was the picture we sent out in the Christmas cards this year. 

And, this is us before our Anniversary dinner:)

This year I feel is going to be amazing!! Of course I will have those bad days, and possibly bad weeks... but I know that we will always get thru them. 

So, I am back to blogging on a daily basis and hope my readers are still here:)

No comments:

Post a Comment