About Me

My photo
I am going to be the one that will change many lives, will make a difference, and will inspire others like my life was inspired by others♥ I want to change the way people cannot get help for drug/alcohol addiction the way we should be able to get help, I want to change the way addicts think, get into the mind of an addict, and HELP them Married, and a mommy to 1.

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Lately

I admit since my last blog it has been nothing new. I have been having some huge reality checks coming my way this week like I needed anymore reality checks then the ones I get on a daily basis with my son. 

I have taken a break from school for the holidays. I just have 2 more years and will have my Bachelor's in Psychology. I am oh so excited too. I felt I wanted to really get into the Holiday spirit this year because the last 2 years I was a true buh-humbug. 

Here is our tree..
It's tiny but for a tiny family<3 S is the perfect age for this stuff so I am super excited and have been thinking about things to get him. Of course he tells me every toy commercial he sees he wants that!

I also did some crafts with him this year. Reindeer's, Christmas trees, the word JOY, and stockings made out of construction paper. He had a blast with that:) 

I have always loved the Holidays. I am really glad I have taken the opportunity to enjoy it this year instead of being piled in homework and books. 

I also made my first pumpkin pie today!! I have yet to try it... but think it looks and smells delicious!! 

Anyways, this is my update! Will post a longer one later tonight or tomorrow. I have some topics to use that I could get off my chest!

Until Next Time...

*Be Kind to one another* Report bullying! 

1 comment:

  1. I am LOVING your blog!! It looks soo cute! Thank you for the comment over on my post today. :) I really appreciate it! :)

    Digger ~xoxo~
    www.digdeeperdesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete