About Me

My photo
I am going to be the one that will change many lives, will make a difference, and will inspire others like my life was inspired by others♥ I want to change the way people cannot get help for drug/alcohol addiction the way we should be able to get help, I want to change the way addicts think, get into the mind of an addict, and HELP them Married, and a mommy to 1.

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Come find me on Facebook!!

So, I have been going over this in my mind... 

Facebook or no Facebook?

I have come to conclusion to have a Facebook page associated with my personal blog. 

The Reason?

Addiction is NEVER talked about ENOUGH!

I think it is starting to take a whole new direction, even by talking about it... but it is never enough.

Come over and Like me on Facebook at

MyLifeMyStoryMyRecovery


It will be for everybody. Individuals trying to understand addiction, family members going through the addiction, recovering addicts, & the addicts struggling.

I know many that do not talk about their personal experiences with addiction... but maybe that is why it is not talked about enough. 

Anyways, head over to my Facebook page and like me... and recommend me to others!!

Until Next Time....

No comments:

Post a Comment