About Me

My photo
I am going to be the one that will change many lives, will make a difference, and will inspire others like my life was inspired by others♥ I want to change the way people cannot get help for drug/alcohol addiction the way we should be able to get help, I want to change the way addicts think, get into the mind of an addict, and HELP them Married, and a mommy to 1.

Friday, March 2, 2012

Who I am....Now...

I post a lot about who I once was... but I am different now. I have shared about my past but how do the past impact the person I am today? That is what I want to share...


A

Woman
Mother
Wife
Daughter
Granddaughter
Niece
Sister, and friend...


Always there.
a fighter.
dependable.
responsible.
funny.
smart.
beautiful.
truly in love<3.

5 years ago if you ask me who I was... I would not have been able to give you one word.

Now, I can give you a million...


A student.
An activist against drugs.
a motivator.
a procrastinator.
worrier.
one to have anxiety (all the time). 
fun to be around.
5 years sober (May 18, 2006)


I will hope to reach millions.
I will hope to save lives from drugs and alcohol.
I will be a college graduate.
I will be a wife, and mom of 2.
I will have my Masters.

I am this... 

because of......



Until Next time...<3



No comments:

Post a Comment